Whether you spend your free time rebuilding transmissions or if you can't tell a hub cap from a muffler, there's always questions when it comes to cars.
Why is my car humming loudly? Do I really need that cover that goes under the engine? What fuel-efficient vehicles are worth looking at? What do you look for when inspecting a used car? What are the best new automobiles on the market?
Not to worry. We've got a team of professionals from around Iowa to field car-related questions of all kinds. Here they are:
- Taylor Fjelland, service adviser at Karl Chevrolet in Ankeny
- John Lappe of Mad Hatter Auto Service in Cedar Falls
- Orlando Ochoa, Orlando's Automotive Service Center in Johnston
- Scott Politte, president of Stivers Ford Lincoln in Waukee
- Dave Powers, owner of Advanced Auto in Iowa City
- Chris Nigon, manager of All Pro Servicenter in West Des Moines
- Gary Klopp with AAA of Minnesota-Iowa