Ask the Patch Pro: Your Career and Job Questions Answered
In a rut at your current job? Need advice on how to start your job search? Have no fear, the Patch Pros are here.
Struggling to stay afloat at your current job? Want to know how to jump back into the workforce after a lay-off? No worries. Patch has you covered.
Our Patch Pros have years of combined experience helping other navigate the sometimes confusing world of employment.
Whether you need advice on how to write a cover letter, where to start your job search after graduation and everything else in between, these folks will have the answers.
Here is this week's panel of experts:
Tracy Vaubel, manager, Ames Manpower
Chris McLinden, president/owner, Axis Human Capital
Amanda Schickel, career services manager, non-regulated programs, Kaplan University
Michael Gremmer, regional vice-president, Robert Half International
Billie Sucher, career transition consultant, speaker and author
So what are you waiting for? Ask your pressing job and career-related questions in the comments below.
If you liked this Patch Pros feature, then you might also like:
- Ask the Patch Pros: All Things Grilling and BBQ
- Ask the Patch Pros: Summer Water Safety
- Ask the Patch Pros: All Things RAGBRAI
- Ask the Patch Pros About: Wine and Beer
- Ask the Patch Pros: Your Car Questions
- Ask the Patch Pros: About Your Iowa 'Stay-cation'
- Ask the Patch Pros: The Photography Edition
- Ask the Patch Pros: About Bullying in Iowa
- Ask the Patch Pros: About Gardening and Landscaping
- Ask The Patch Pros: About Your Pet Problems
- Ask the Patch Pros: Your Health Questions Answered