Follow along or chime in on the live chat.
National pollsters suggest incumbent Bruce Braley is the solid favorite to regain his congressional seat for a huge chunk for the northeast quadrant of Iowa, but a recent poll has Republican challenger Ben Lange ahead by the slimmest of margins.
See More on Patch
- GOP Candidates Surface After Key Republicans Say 'No' to U.S. Senate Run
- Will Democrats Back Possible Controversial Contender for Braley's Congressional Seat?
- Harkin Endorses Bruce Braley for Senate
- Rod Blum Enters First Congressional District Race
- Latham Won't Run for Senate; Congressman Steve King Hasn't Decided
Most Popular articles
- Top 9: Firing Range Mishap, 'American Pickers' Star to Iowa, University's Rainbow Graduation Celebrates Gays
- Update: Superintendent Candidate Finalists Announced; Cedar Falls High School Principal on the List
- Movie Reviews: 'Star Trek Into Darkness', 'The Great Gatsby', 'Iron Man 3' and More
- Dolly's Party Bus Burns on I-380
- Report: Man Shot by Waterloo Police Had Recently Moved to Cedar Falls