Antiques & Stuff
Antiques & Stuff is one of the wonderful antique shops in Cedar Falls. It's located right downtown on Main Street. Owner Elaine Wielenga says she just fell into the business after starting a '50s collection years ago and it just took off from there. The shop has a nice, organized collection of unique and interesting antiques. Choose from China, porcelain, glass ware, furniture, lamps, pictures, linens, one-of-a-kind items, '50s collectibles and more.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, Fri - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Thu, 10am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: The store is wheelchair accessible.
- Founding Date: 1998
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Antiques specialties: 50's collection
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Number of dealers: 1