Field of Yoga
Field of Yoga offers yoga classes that consist of philosophy, skillfully sequenced movements and poses as well as techniques in breath work, detoxification, mindfulness and relaxation.The studio features a large variety of yoga styles and differentiated class level instruction. Field of Yoga also features teachers who are 200+ hour certified.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, varies according to class schedule
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1/11/2010
- What makes this community special?: Our community is made up of positive individuals actively volunteering to support each other and the wider community in living meaningfully.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Group/family, Military, Student
- Membership info: Multiple membership options available, average class price is $9. Discounts: Students - 50% off. Veterans - 100% off. Life Partners - $10 off.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Class Schedule Link: www.fieldofyoga.com/index.php?p=1_23_Class-schedule
- Number of classes/week: 26
- Average class size: 15
- Number of instructors: 6
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 1:5
- Styles: Anusara, Ashtanga, Viniyoga, Vinyasa
- Levels: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate, Mixed-level classes
- Specialties: For kids, Pre-natal
- What is your training philosophy?: All teachers are certified at the 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher level or higher (a qualification far-exceeding fitness certifications) to skillfully address individual needs in a group setting.
- Services: One-on-one instruction, Retreats, Shop, Towel service