Mr. G's Restaurant & Pub
Mr. G's, owned by Gary Wallace, has been part of Cedar Falls since the late 1970s. The pub offers food, drink and live Saturday night entertainment from Labor Day through Memorial Day. Its menu has a selection of burgers, sandwiches and a variety of fried foods. There is a full-service bar and pool table. On Saturday nights when the bands play, tables are taken down and the kitchen closes early at 9pm to open up the dance floor.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, 2pm - 10pm; Kitchen: Mon - Sat, 11am - midnight; Sun, 2:30pm - 8pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at ground level.
- Founding Date: 1970s
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene