myVerona Ristorante Italiano (Closed)
myVerona is fine dining with a deli, pizzeria and bar. The deli offers specialty Italian subs and favorites like the classic BLT, Reuben. You can create your own with a choice of meats, cheeses and bread.
The restaurant and deli make all of its own breads, desserts, sorbet, and gelatos. The pizzeria offers a variety of signature pies. There's a dining room, loft and outdoor seating. The menu includes pasta, risottos, antipasti, zuppas, insalatas, and secondi main entrees.
Private dining areas are available in the loft, boardroom and wine cellar. The loft accommodates groups with band or DJ and enough space for dancing as well as its own bar.
The boardroom has seating for 12 and is complete with multimedia options. Dining in the wine cellar promises a unique dining experience that includes the chef's tasting menu along with delicious wines.
- Hours: Deli/Pizzeria: Mon - Thu, 8am - midnight; Fri, Sat, 8am - 1am; Ristorante: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sunday brunch, 10am - 2pm; bar closes at 2am; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.my-verona.com/LetsEat.aspx
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Jordan Barkow
- Number of tables: 100
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Late-night, Romantic